Chad “Mr. NA” Abougoush 1970 Cuda
Chad Abougoush is a long time friend and team mate of the HPS crew and is always up for a race with his sleeper Cuda. Chad’s car is fast enough that people often accuse him of running nitrous but this pump gas beast is all motor and does a fine job with that alone.
- 499 CID.
- Rpm cylinders heads ported by K&S Machine Kelowna
- Edlebrock victor intake
- Holley 950 ultra HP 4150 base
- Stock 1973 2-bolt main block
- BCR gridle system with billet mains
- Eagle rotating assembly
- Jerico DR4-R Transmission with Factory Pistol Grip
- Tim Hyatt soft lock clutch
- Dana S60 built by strange using all factory mounts
- Holley black Fuel pump with factory pick up and factory 3/8 steel line.
- Willwood disc brakes in front
- Factory drums in rear
- Aftermarket Front upper control arms
- Cal Tracs in the rear
Best ET to date:
Mission 1/4 Mile 10.54 @130
Edmonton 1/8 Mile 6.53 @110